Cladding | Coffs Harbour
To book our services, call us on 0434 330 555
Established over 25 years ago, Nestler’s Roof Restorations offers excellent cladding services in addition to our full range of roofing services. We serve throughout Coffs Harbour and Mid North Coast NSW. Contact us for more details.
Technical Information on Cladding
The dimensions of the cladding I work with is 180mm in width and 8 meters in length, although my personal preference is to work with sections up to 6 meters in length for easier handling.
Since all jobs are treated as unique, the cladding is always cut to order after the initial assessment.
Cladding can be mounted in any of 6 different ways:
- Vertical flush
- Horizontal flush
- Overlapping vertically
- Overlapping horizontally
- Vertical grooved
- Horizontal grooved
The cladding slots into the fashia board grooves and are aligned to the eaves of the roof.
If you have any further enquiries, or wish to make a booking, please don’t delay in calling Nestler’s Roof Restorations on the number below or leaving a message through the contact form.
- Cladding Company
- Excellent workmanship
- Competitive rates
- OHS compliant
- Over 25 years’ experience
- Coffs Harbour
- Mid North Coast NSW.
Where quality comes first.
Advantages of our Cladding
The advantage of using the cladding designed solely by Nestler’s Roof Restorations for eaves include:
- Since our cladding is affixed with screws, rather than being nailed into the wall, our cladding is more solid then cement sheets.
- Cladding is already painted, which saves you from having to paint all over again. And since the cladding will not be exposed to direct sunlight under the eaves, the colour will not fade quickly.
- It isn't an interlocking system which means that if a cladding piece is damaged on the wall it can be removed without needing to remove adjacent cladding sheets, which is impossible with an interlocking system.
- Unlike most colorbond cladding, the cladding that we use is waterproof and does not require additional water-repellent membranes behind the cladding sheets.
- The final advantage with our cladding is that it's user friendly and efficient. We have also designed corners for the cladding and other flashing that are needed for the eaves and walls for a complete system.
Find out more by calling us today!
We stand by the quality of our cladding
Providing roofing and weatherproofing peace of mind.
NESTLERS ROOF RESTORATIONS offers the full spectrum of roofing and wall cladding solutions to suit any and all your needs. Call now to make an enquiry or to book our services.